This post summarizes the perceptual shifts we have been examining.
- Centered in your social conditioning. Centered in your own baggage, your own dramas.
- Centered on the awareness or concern of another person.
- Centered standing back at Eagle outside of yourself and others… aligned with the big view.
- Centered in your heart, dissociated from your baggage and conditioning.
- Centered in the awareness of here and now.
- Centered in awareness of your inner body.
We have also considered a blending of these different positions of perception. Maintaining a certain amount of association or alignment with multiple perceptual shifts may give rise to uniquely creative perceptions. In fact most perceptual shifts are a blending where we keep one foot in our old reality.
Creativity, adventure and play are three examples of blended perceptual states.